Fingerless gloves 100% made in the USA from American Ragg Wool. These gloves are washed and dried for ultimate comfort. Knitted in Upstate, NY and finished in Brooklyn, NY. Deerskin is cut in Brooklyn and attached to the gloves using a century old Singer chain-stitch post bed machine.
- 85% USA Wool, 15% USA Nylon
- Ragg Wool: The nylon in this traditional workwear/gardening wool blend allows for shape retention and durability. The high quality wool will wick away moisture to keep hands warm and dry.
- Each style of glove we make comes in two sizes, a smaller size, and a larger size. For the finger-less glove we recommend Men with smaller hand buy the smaller size, as the gloves will stretch out as needed. In general, we make the finger-less gloves larger as we do not want an overly tight fit and believe the gloves look better with some room around the palm and top of the hand.
- Machine wash with any detergent and tumble dry on any setting. These gloves are super low maintenance... Do what you will with them and they can take it.
- All cuff hems are surged with an elastic thread to help retain cuff shape even after washing.
- All labels are lightly tacked on and can be removed easily.