The Arris Jacket is a lightweight hooded jacket with subtle pocket options provides full weather protection in a supple GORE-TEX 3L C-Knit™ fabric.
We wrote a blog post about Why Arc'teryx Veilance Is Worth The Investment. Read it here.
Classification: LT - Lightweight
- Waterproof / Breathable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seam construction
- Low profile StormHood™ with adjustment cords routed to the inside
- Stretch woven inserts at the cuff
- 2 hand pockets with hidden laminated zippers
- Third large hidden exterior laminated pocket with interior zippered pocket
- Internal zippered pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- GORE-TEX 3L C-Knit™
- 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Please use the measuring guide below to determine your best fit.
|PIT TO PIT||23||24||25||26|
Measurements are in inches.