The Arc'teryx Patrol Down Jacket - Black is a 3-layer GORE-TEX® Hooded coat with removable down insulated liner. The pinnacle of the adaptable performance and functionality.
We wrote a blog post about Why Arc'teryx Veilance Is Worth The Investment. Read it here.
Classification: SV - Severe Weather
- Waterproof / Breathable
- Taped seam construction
- Removable down-insulated liner with Down Composite Construction
- Low-profile shell/liner attachment system
- StormHood™ with hidden adjustment cords
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Two internal zippered pockets and two drop in exterior pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
- Made in Canada
- 3L GORE-TEX® Pro: 70d 100% nylon face
- 40d ripstop nylon with mechanical stretch
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.